PraPESA is a creative Slovene duo, consisting of Sara Badovinac and Peter Zabret. Since their beginnings in 2011, they focus on development of witty ideas that spread from graphic design to products and other creative manifestations. Their creative concept is based on well designed strong ideas, which speak to the people in a relevant manner. They admit they can’t and don’t want to tame their curiosity, which makes them excited to create always something new. They strongly believe in importance of having fun during the creative process, which can lead to convincing solutions.
Selected projects have also been supported and carried out with an extended team of collaborators, so far consisting of Nina Savič and Dejan Žerdin.
- 2012: GOLDEN BRA Award (first award at Magdalena festival – small promos category) http://www.magdalena.org/
– 2012: Selected for the BIO23, Biennial of Design Ljubljana http://www.bio.si/
– 2012: Selected for the Month of Design exhibition, Ljubljana (Mesec oblikovanja) http://www.mesecoblikovanja.com/
- 2013: SILVER BRA Award (for poster category at Magdalena festival)
- 2013: Honourable mention: 6. Bienale vidnih sporočil Slovenije (Biennial of Graphic Arts): Fundacija Brumen
- 2013: Selected for the 6th Biennial of Graphic Arts exhibition
- 2015: Recognition of excellence at Brumen 2015 – Biennial of Graphic Arts exhibition
- 2016: Award for the best designed book on Slovenian book fair 2016
- 2017: Award for published category at International photo book award (Los Angeles)
- 2017: Special mention Plaktivat
Our work was mentioned in:
- Mladina magazine, Month of Desing Catalogue, Delo in Dom (work and home) magazine, BIO23 Design catalogue, H.O.M.E. (magazine for architecture, design, living and media), CITY magazine, Recyclart, Ecoguerilla, Flipflipmeheidi